We offer 3 services on Sunday mornings.
- 8:30am is a Blended Service in the Sanctuary
- 11:00am is a Blended Service in the Sanctuary
- 11:00am is our EPiC Modern Worship Service in Room 201
- Daily life can seem like a rollercoaster of ups and downs or sometimes just a grind. There are days that it takes effort just to keep our heads above water. This doesn’t have to be the only possible view. What if our lives became an epic journey, our adventure at God’s command? Each moment – no matter how mundane — becomes a big deal when we ask God to put it to His intended purposes. Decisions, emotions, and actions become significant, filled with eternal consequence.
- At the EPiC service we recognize how grand each day of our lives can become before our God. We don’t take a break from the daily grind on Sundays; rather, we find every day infused with God’s call to live a significant, sacrificial life. We seek to worship, sow, grow, and serve in community on this EPiC adventure together.
- “Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ.” Col. 3:23,24
- “I came that they may have life and have it abundantly. John 10:10b”
In addition to our regular worship services on Sundays, we have a variety of Sunday School classes at 10:00am for all ages.
Nursery care is also available during Sunday School and the 11:00am services.
We are located at:
2000 W. Jefferson St. Kokomo, Indiana 46901
If you have any questions, please call the church office (765)457-8201.
The church office is open Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:00pm.